Personal Information Collected
We collect information that you voluntarily provide us through our websites, which include without limitation the following:
– Full name, birth date, e-mail address, phone number, mobile;
– Employer, position and duties, employer’s address, web page, number of employees of the company where you provide services;
– Country and city of residence, zip code;
Use of Personal Information
We use the information you provide us to:
– Contact you;
– Send you, if requested, our newsletter;
– Send you relevant information about Dresden Free Partners, our services and events;
– Send you service or promotional communications through email and notices on the website;
– Follow up your comments, suggestions and opinions;
– Create and distribute advertising relevant to you and your experience in our website;
– Develop marketing strategies.
We may use your personal information for other purposes, provided that such are consistent with those described above and similar considered.
We do not sell, rent, assign, transfer or otherwise provide personally identifiable information to third parties without your prior consent, except where it is necessary to carry out your instructions and when it is allowed according to certain country legislation.
Personal information you provide us will be secured in accordance with industry standards and technology.
Your Information Choices
You, as the owner of your personal information, might:
– Revoke at any time the consent you have granted us to collect your information, which was necessary to carry out the treatment of your personal information;
– Request the limitation of the use or disclosure of such information.
You might execute the foregoing by sending an email to the following address: by sending us letter to the following address: Horacio No. 340, Piso 7-B Col. Chapultepec Morales C.P. 11570 México D.F
By providing your information you agree to the terms and conditions set forth herein, therefore.